1. MEASURES BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION MANAGEMENT RODNEI MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK - NATURA 2000 SITE (2010 -2013)
Beneficiary: Rodnei Mountains National Park Administration
Finance and Budget Structural Funds, SOP Environment, Priority Axis 4, 582.000 EUR.
Objectives and activities - campaigns assessment of the conservation status of species and habitats in the site community.
- PNMR monograph.
- Research equipment.
- Exchange of experience with other parks in the EU.
- Species guides, leaflets, posters.
Coordinator: dr. Claudiu Iuşan
2. MANAGEMENT MEASURES ON GROWTH OF RAISING awareness and Rodnei Mountains National Park (2010-2013)
Beneficiary: Maramures County Council and Rodnei Mountains National Park Administration
Finance and Budget: Structural Funds SOP ENV Priority Axis 4, EUR 3,400,000.
Objectives and activities: - assessing the creditworthiness of alpine meadows.
- CV Prislop built and equipped.
- Informative guides species.
- Information and awareness campaigns.